Cimmons understands that, data scraping, in its most general form, refers to a technique in which a computer program extracts data from output generated from another program. Data scraping is commonly manifest in web scraping, the process of using an application to extract valuable information from a website.
Today most organizations are engaging in data scraping since they are plagued with numerous data related problems. These issues include huge amount of data present in multiple formats, discrepancy in data type, text, and format leading to data redundancy.
Against this backdrop, Cimmons is specialized at converting data from a format to another, within less time with great accuracy or simply put data normalization. At Cimmons, we can convert any kind of data – periodicals, reports, journals, catalogs, and financial statements into a richly cohesive set of desired formats. In short, we can help store, search and retrieve digital versions of any document – anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Scraping Services to Cimmons
- Experience across various types of content: We have good experience in providing data conversion services to several publishing houses, libraries, and other content providers across the globe
- Expertise in Data Analysis: We are among the very few companies who can analyze your data before or after conversion. Data analysis can help you extract hidden information out of your data that can aid in business decisions. Contact us for in-depth data analysis.
- Robust Process yet customized to requirement: We can provide you with a well-honed document conversion process with guaranteed and fully tailored results
- Ability to handle large volumes: Our team can handle a thousand pages, a million pages, or more – with each document, each word converted consistently, reliably, and within specified timelines
- Highly Scalable Options: Cimmons data Scraping processes are scalable to any production level